Self-adhesive squeegee cover for Yellotools plastic squeegees
Squeegee covers or edge protectors are simply indispensable for many applications: Various fabric variants are used as scratch protection for the film surface or as slip reinforcement. For more than 10 years, we have been producing and distributing the ingenious wing shape by wrapping professional Robin Bös, which offers a perfect enclosure of the squeegee corners.
High quality squeegee pads for wet or dry application
The unique MicroFine material is characterized by a particularly dense surface structure. Compared to the YelloWings Micro, the surface here is even more closed, further reducing the absorption of coarse dust particles. This material is particularly suitable for very sensitive surfaces, e.g. high-gloss films.
YelloWings MicroFine are available in the following variants:
- 4" (10 cm), e.g. for ProBasic, ProWrap, TonnyMag, WrapDragon, YelloTwin
- 5" (12.5 cm), e. g. for MagicMaster
- 6" (15 cm), e.g. for YelloMaxx and ProWrap Duo
- Betty / Betty 2.0 for the ProWrap Betty squeegee series
- AllStar for the AllStar squeegee series
Furthermore, two different pad thicknesses can be selected depending on the intended use:
The BigBuffer variants with a multi-layer structure are particularly suitable for wet application of window tinting films onto vehicle windows as well as privacy and decorative films onto window surfaces.
YelloWings SlimSkin offer more direct contact with the film thanks to their thinner material, and thus more tactile feeling when applying car wrapping films.
- self-adhesive squeegee pad
- material: microfiber
- prevents dust inclusions
- improves the gliding properties of the squeegee
- tested for harmful substances
- packing unit: pack of 5
The right squeegee pad for every purpose
YelloWings squeegee pads are available in 3 size and shape variations and 5 different materials.
This gives signmakers and vehicle wrappers a wide range of options for preparing their squeegees perfectly for the next job.
Other available YelloWings variants:
- Felt - felt cover for coarse-pored surfaces such as FOREX.
- Micro - Alcantara-like microfiber material, suitable for many smooth surfaces
- Poly - elastic polymer material, very resilient and durable
- Teflon - for increased gliding properties
For wet application of PPF paint protection films we recommend the APE T-Buffer Wings ;-)
Yellotools - Innovation for sign making and car wrapping