Squeegee pads for paint protection film applications (PPF)
The idea for this new type of squeegee pad also comes from professional film applicator Rainer Lorz: The multi-layered, exceptionally resistant high-tech material turns any "normal" squeegee into a fully-fledged PPF tool - the new APE T-Buffer Wings glide on the film material like no other squeegee pad!
Thanks to the extremely slippery and durable pad surface, the film is not displaced during squeegeeing. This makes it easy to squeegee away wrinkles created when squeezing out the adhesive fluid. The flexible squeegee pad contains an extra-thick foam backing in the adhesive layer, so it conforms perfectly to the surface.
APE T-Buffer Wings are not only ideal for applying paint protection or tinting films, they can also be used in all application areas of self-adhesive films, e.g. for regular vehicle wrapping, window tinting, film plotting or shop window lettering.
Note: In case of very sensitive films, small scratches in the surface may occur; we recommend the use of our YelloWings Microfine for these films.
Yellotools APE T-Buffer Wings are available in the following versions:
- APE T-Buffer Wing 4", e.g. for ProBasic, ProWrap, TonnyMag, WrapDragon, YelloTwin
- APE T-Buffer Wing 5", e.g. for MagicMaster
- APE T-Buffer Wing 6", e.g. for YelloMaxx and ProWrap Duo
- APE T-Buffer Betty Wing / Betty Wing 2.0 for the ProWrap Betty squeegee series
- APE T-Buffer AllStar Wing for the AllStar squeegee series
Yellotools - Innovation for sign making and car wrapping